Your business mails out products, many of which are fragile and could be damaged in transit. Bubble bags — also known as bubble pouches — present an easily applied and secured solution that helps streamline your packaging efforts and shipping operations. At Packaging HERO®, you can buy bubble bags wholesale to meet your needs and keep operations running smoothly.
Continue reading about the different types of bubble bags below.
What are Bubble Bags?
In general, air bubble is a flexible packaging material composed of multiple small air pockets. In sheet or bag form, this material offers cushioning and protection from bumps and other strong motions as an item is shipped to its destination.
The material aligns with packaging objectives by offering lightweight yet durable construction that’s simultaneously water, scratch and dust resistant.
Air bubble bags are sold based on the dimension of the material and the bubble size.
Why Use Bubble Pouches?
- Let you quickly and efficiently pack up your products without having to measure from a larger sheet.
- Are flexible while simultaneously offering cushioning properties.
- Help fill in gaps in boxes and other packaging materials.
- Provide a degree of shock absorption once secured around an item.
- Take up less space compared to foam packaging materials and peanuts.
Types of Wholesale Bubble Bags Offered Through Packaging HERO®
Packaging HERO® prides ourselves as a one-shop shop for everything packaging related, taking a customized, personalized approach with every business we work with. For buying bubble bags in bulk, we offer:
- Self-Seal Bubble Pouches: We start with high-slip 3/16-inch bubbles and allow you to secure the material around items with a one-inch lip and taped closure.
- Flush Cut Bubble Pouches: These wholesale bubble bags also start with 3/16-inch bubbles. We locate them on the outside of the packaging material, allowing a smooth surface to surround whatever you’re shipping.
- Super Duty Bubble Rolls: These heavy-duty bubble bags provide the greatest degree of protection for fragile items while remaining lightweight. A self-seal design features a peel-and-seal closure, while 5/16-inch bubbles between polyethylene layers enhance cushioning.
- Anti-Static Bubble Bags: Anti-static, self-sealing pouches feature a one-inch lip and protect contents with 3/16-inch high-slip bubbles.
Who are Bulk Bubble Bags For?
A range of businesses can benefit from ordering wholesale bubble bags from Packaging HERO, including:
- Warehouses and logistics
- Ecommerce and retail
- Art and design
- Food and beverage
No matter what you ship, we’ll transform you into the Purchasing Hero you seek to become by mailing your supplies from our closest distribution center. You’ll receive them, ready to keep your operations going, the next day.
To get started, set up an account with us for 24/7 access, saving and reordering your favorites, tracking your order, and, upon review, accessing special pricing.